- Returns take place in accordance with
2014 July 22th By Government Resolution no. 738 Retail Trade Rules of the
Republic of Lithuania.
- All accessories (jewelry, glasses, sunglasses, gloves, socks, hats, bags and etc.) and undergarments are NOT returnable.
- The buyer who wants to return the item has to inform about the return by
email (email@example.com) or by phone (869937779).
- The returned item must be purchased not earlier than 14 days ago and must
be fully completed. You are responsible for the complete packing of the item.
If the item is not fully assembled and properly packaged, we or our representative
will not accept the return of the item.
- The item must be returned in the package in which it was delivered. Packaging
must be intact, clean, properly prepared.
- You can return the item for free at our store (Raguvos g. 9-1, Kaunas, Lithuania).
- You will bear the costs of returning the product, except when the good is
returned due to the poor quality of the product (be sure to let us know by
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 869937779).
- When returning a defective product, We take responsibility to take the
defective product and replace it with an analogous product. In the event we do
not have an analogous product, we will refund the money you have paid for the
- The Seller returns the sums paid by the same payment method (by forwarding
the payment to the Buyer’s bank account).
- When returning the goods, the Customer must send them to the address
provided by “mugen” and with registration and a tracking number. If the
customer returns the goods without registration and tracking number, only half
of the order amount will be returned. The buyer pays for returning the goods.
- The money is returned to the customer only after the product has been
returned and received by “mugen”.